Anders Conbere is a proven Engineering Manager and Software Engineer with over 15 years experience in the industry. He has lead teams at Obama for America, Upworthy, and Stripe. His experience spans a number of technical domains: from realtime data processing, large scale web api development, high security production engineering, and global payments products.
In his free time Anders spends his time with his family in Seattle where he enjoys restoring vintage electronics and arcade games.
- Using i2c With Simavr
- Current Sensing and Shunts
- Current Sensing With Large Currents
- Daily Log 2020-11-29: Finishing the sensing relay pcb
- Daily Log 2020-11-28: More Rust AVR
- A Brief Diversion: Rust AVR
- Daily Log 2020-11-27: Selecting Diodes for Relays
- Daily Log 2020-11-24
- Daily Log 2020-11-23
- Daily Log 2020-11-21
- Daily Log 2020-11-20
- Daily Log 2020-11-19
- Asteroids Deluxe Restoration